The cancellation policy applies to the people willing to cancel their registration or application for the training courses and events of Instituto Nirakara. Enrolling in a course or event implies accepting the following conditions:
Registration cancellations at the student´s request.
Registration cancellations at the student´s requests shall be notified in writing, sending an email to Instituto Nirakara at the following email address: email@example.com. Cancellations notified by any other means will not be accepted. The email shall state the registration details, including name and surname, telephone number, and name of the training course as it appears on our webpage.
Refund of registration fees for in-class or distance learning, training courses or events.
- If the student cancels the registration up to 30 calendar days prior to the course start date, the registration fees will be refunded less 15% of the total training cost for “administration fee”. The minimum applicable for “administration fee” will be 50€ and the maximum will be 150€.
- If the registration cancellation takes place up to 15 calendar days prior to the training start date, the registration fees will be refunded less 50% of the total training cost.
- No registration refunds will be made if cancellations are notified 5 days or less prior to the training start date, if the training course is already ongoing or after the training course has already finished.
- Registration fees will be refunded in full, in any case, if cancellation is due to the following: (1) medical reasons impeding the adequate performance at the training course and a certification is provided by a doctor, (2) extreme medical issues of an immediate relative and a certification is provided by a doctor, (3) civil obligations imposed by the authorities after the enrolment or registration date, (4) sudden death of an immediate relative.
Refund of registration fees for training courses or events with “fractioned payment” method.
- For some of the training courses and with the aim of facilitating the payment of the registration fees, Nirakara provides the “fractioned payment” method where you are given the option of paying monthly instalments either by direct debit, credit/debit card, or, bank transfer. The refund policy applies the same as in the previous point.
Refund of registration fees for online or on streaming courses.
- No refund of the registration fees will be made for cancellations of online or on streaming courses.
Registration fees refund time limits
- Refunds will be made within 25 calendar days from the end of the course.
- If the person who registered cannot take part in the course he cannot be substituted by any other person nor be offered any other alternative date if available. This decision is made considering the fact that many of our training courses involve a preregistration process in which we assess the appropriateness of the participant, and also the allocation of places policy implies allocating the place in order of registration on the waiting list for each of the different training courses.
Cancellation of the training course
- Nirakara reserves the right to postpone or cancel a training course or event. All payments received for registration will be reimbursed in full, less the management costs it may cause and no other type of compensation will be made.