Users of this website are informed that the personal data provided through this site, by filling out any form, by email or by any other means, will be processed in accordance with this Data Protection Policy.
The data that is provided will be processed by NIRAKARA PROYECTOS, S.L. (hereinafter also referred to as NIRAKARA), the owner of this website, whose contact details are as follows:
- Telephone: 0034 91 853 07 31
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered address: Racimos 10, 28270, Comunidad de Madrid.
Personal data may be processed for the following purposes, depending on why it was provided:
- To respond to enquiries, applications or requests made by users or to follow up on such communication.
- In the case of requests to subscribe to the newsletter service, to register users for the service so the corresponding commercial messages can be sent to them at the frequency established by the company.
Personal data provided for the above-mentioned purposes will be processed on the legal basis of the consent given by the person who provides the data. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, although it will not affect the legality of any processing performed prior to such withdrawal. The provision of personal data is voluntary; however, if data is not provided, it will not be possible to manage the corresponding request or respond to the corresponding enquiry. Therefore, the provision of your personal data for these purposes is a necessary requirement for us to address requests made through these channels.
Data will always be held for the duration of the time needed to respond to and definitively close your request or enquiry. After this, your data will be held in a communication log, except if you request the withdraw of your data by email at the above-mentioned address. Notwithstanding the foregoing, personal data used to send commercial messages (including newsletters) may be held indefinitely for this purpose, unless you object to this purpose at the above-mentioned email address.
- If you register for the activities run by NIRAKARA (training courses, talks, conferences, etc.), your personal data will be processed in order to process your registration, to manage the development of said activities and, when applicable, to issue the corresponding completion certificates. The basis of this processing is the legal relationship between both parties; therefore, the provision of data for this purpose is mandatory and would prevent due fulfilment of this relationship if withheld. Data will be held for this purpose during the full term of the legal relationship and, including after said relationship, during the full period established by the applicable legislation and until the expiry of all possible responsibilities arising from the service provision.
By participating in the activities run by NIRAKARA (training courses, retreats, talks, conferences, etc.), you consent to your image/voice being recorded during such activities. The videos made at these events may be published on the website www.nirakara.org, or on the company’s social networks, and streamed or shared via any means deem appropriate by NIRAKARA, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activity and to share scientific information and knowledge. The processing of your data, including your image/voice, is necessary for the development and implementation of these activities, which forms the basis of said processing. It is not possible to participate in these activities if you object to the processing of your data; therefore, if you do not want your image/voice to be recorded, please refrain from participating in the activities run by NIRAKARA. Personal data will be held indefinitely by NIRAKARA for the above-mentioned purposes.
Your data will be shared with the relevant Public Authorities, under the circumstances provided for by Law and for all legally defined purposes, and with the corresponding financial institutions in order to manage payments.
Likewise, your data may be shared with third parties that collaborate with NIRAKARA in the organisation and implementation, on their premises, of events, courses, conferences, etc., wherever such events may take place, for the purpose of managing attendance. The provision of this data is necessary to run said activities and for access to the places where the activities take place. As such, the provision of data for this purpose is mandatory and failure to do so will prevent you from taking part in these activities.
The personal data that is provided will be transferred internationally to companies located in the United States, in order for NIRAKARA to use certain applications owned by these companies. NIRAKARA uses these applications to process and manage data, meaning that your data will be stored on these applications. These transfers comply with sufficient protection guarantees that can be viewed at the following links: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000Gn7zAAC https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
Likewise, data may be transferred international to the University of Massachusetts (USA), if training needs to be run on its behalf or to issue the corresponding study certificates. Such international transfers, when applicable, are necessary to implement the training contracted by the student. As such, the provision of data for this purpose is mandatory and such training cannot be offered if this data is not provided.
- In order to participate in activities aimed at research into cognitive body language, or any other research-based activity, your personal data, including your image, will be processed in order to complete the registration process and to manage the development of such activities. When necessary for the development of such research, your biometric data may also be collected over the course of the activities. Such collection will occur without prior notice, as it is essential that data is collected in this way so as to not affect the results of the research. The legal basis of this data processing is the consent given by the people providing such data. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, although it will not affect the legality of any processing performed prior to such withdrawal. Provision of data and access to its capture is voluntary. However, if you do not wish to provide your data, you will not be able to participate in said research. Therefore, the provision of your personal data for these purposes is a necessary requirement for you to be considered as a valid user for performing this research.
Data will be held for this purpose during the full duration of the research and, including after said research, during the full period required by the applicable legislation and until the expiry of all possible responsibilities arising from the research.
Data subjects are entitled to request access to their personal data, its amendment, withdrawal or restricted processing and to object to the processing or transfer of such data. In the event of any perceived violation of such rights, a claim may be filed with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
If personal data about third parties is provided, the person to provide such data undertakes, under their sole responsibility, to obtain prior consent from said parties for their data to be processed by NIRAKARA, having informed them of the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The user is responsible for the veracity of the information provided through this website. For this purpose, users will be held responsible for the veracity of all data that is provided, for updating such data and for ensuring it is always a true reflection of their current situation. Users will be held responsible for any false or incorrect information that is provided and for any damages incurred by the owner of the website or by third parties as a result of such provision.
In addition, NIRAKARA PROYECTOS, S.L. informs users that events, campaigns and any other advertising information about the services it offers will be published on its social networks and that, by befriending or following NIRAKARA PROYECTOS, S.L. on such networks, users agree to receive such information. If users do not want to receive this information through their social network profiles, they should unfollow NIRAKARA PROYECTOS, S.L. on such networks.
The owner of this website guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided through the website. For this purpose, the owner implements the technical and organisational security measures required to prevent such data from being modified, lost, processed or accessed without due authorisation, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
In order to guarantee compliance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, this company has received legal advice from the specialist legal firm Picón & Asociados Abogados.